You will be admitted to Aqua Park subject to the following Entry Conditions.If you do not comply with the Entry Conditions you will not be permitted access to the Aqua Park or may be removed from the Aqua Park by us, without any right to a refund.
- Whilst at the Aqua Park, you must comply with any reasonable instructions given to you by our personnel or any third party instructed on behalf of us. We reserve the right to vary these Entry Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- By entering the Aqua Park, you accept that you have a duty to take reasonable steps to ensure your own safety, taking into account any personal medical conditions. All persons in and around the Aqua Parkshould behave in a safe manner at all timesand must not act in any manner which may disturb other users of the Aqua Park. If you have any medical conditions, you should consult with your own doctor to ascertain if you can take part. If there is any possibility you might be pregnant, you should not take part. All medical equipment / inhalers / insulin must be left at the first aid station, by the launch area. If you have already booked then fall ill before your visit and can provide a doctor’s note explaining you are unable to participate we will refund in full any monies paid for your ticket.
- Participants must be 120cm or taller for the Aqua Park with parental consent, if under the age of 18. Children aged 6 to 7 inclusive must have either a parent or guardian on the Aqua Park with them in a 1 adult to 3 child ratio maximum. Children aged 8 to 15 inclusive must have either a parent or guardian on shore or on the Aqua Park with them. Participantsunder the age of 18, will only be able to use the Aqua Park with parental consent.
- Please remove all rings, earrings and jewellery before entering the Aqua Park.
- No personal items are permitted on the Aqua Park. No footwear is permitted, unless such footwear is wetsuit shoes. Go Pros are only permitted if they are mounted on a chest strap, underneath your buoyancy aid.
- You will be supplied with a buoyancy aid as you enter the Aqua Park Lake for every session. You must ensure that all zips and straps are as tight as possible before you depart and you may not remove the buoyancy aid until you are back on shore.
- You are not permitted to navigate the Aqua Park on your own. You will be placed in groups of 2-3 where you will be responsible for each other. You will need to stay together in your group at all times. When you’re helping people out of the water please pull them up by grabbing their straps on their buoyancy aids. Please do not lift them by their arms.
- There can be no physical contact between users on the park. Pushing and shoving is prohibited. Entry into the water must be feet first. No diving at any time. Flips and acrobatics are prohibited. When you’re jumping/sliding in from any obstacles please ensure that you’re landing area is clear and you’re not jumping into or onto anyone. Do NOT climb up an obstacle directly behind a person to avoid them slipping on top of you.
- You’re not permitted to swim under any obstacles.
- Certain obstacles have specific capacities. Please watch the briefing video and listen to the instruction given by our Lifeguards.
- The Lifeguards are there to ensure your safety. Please respect them and allow them to control the volumes of people on certain equipment.
- If you or any one in your party behaves in a manner which we consider to be unsafe or where we believe that you’re under the influence of drugs or alcohol or where you disregard the reasonable instructions given to you by us, cause a nuisance or endanger others on the park, then we reserve the right to remove you from the Aqua Park.
AQUA PARK ATTENDEE DISCLAIMER & INDEMNITY
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Maji Magic Aqua Park cares for the safe welfare of all participants. We consider Health and Safety to be important for all participants and require you to read and review this statement and indemnity form to establish our level of commitment to your health and safety
Participants must be 120cm or taller for the Aqua Park with parental consent, if under the age of 18.
Children aged 6 to 7 inclusive must have either a parent or guardian on the Aqua Park with them in a 1 adult to 3 child ratio maximum. Children aged 8 to 15 inclusive must have either a parent or guardian on shore or on the Aqua Park with them. Participantsunder the age of 18, will only be able to use the Aqua Park with parental consent.
Your acceptance by clicking below will act as your signature as a participant and/or as the legal parent/guardian should the participant be under 18.
Participants must be confident in the water and able to swim 25m in order to participate in these activities.
Participants must not wear any loose clothing during the use of the Aqua Park.
You acknowledge water sports can be a dangerous activity. Resulting injuries may include: Cuts, grazes, sprains, bone fractures, dislocations, loss of consciousness or drowning. You must report any accidents or injuries to a member of staffimmediately.
We can confirm safety devices (buoyancy aids) will be supplied. All participants must wear supplied safety equipment at all times without tampering or removing such equipment.
Participants will always follow instructions given by Maji Magic Aqua Park staff. We have the rights to terminate your activities should you not comply with instructions.
Participants will ensure their own safety whilst taking reasonable care when undertaking water sport activity.
Participants must not partake in any of our activities whilst under the influence of Drugs or Alcohol – Maji Magic Aqua Parkreserve the right to remove you if we see fit.
Participants who have any of the following disorders should not attend and will receive a full refund, known Back/Neck Injuries, Respiratory, Pulmonary, Psychological or other health conditions affecting a participant’s performance.
By submitting this form, you confirm that have read and understand the safety requirementsas set out aboveand will listen to all instruction from the Aqua Park staffor ensure that any participant under or above the age of 18 complies with such instructions. You confirm by submitting this form, you have read and understood the preliminary safety briefing
You agree to take responsibility for your own and others health and well-being and property in relation to the use of the Aqua Park.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Maji Magic Aqua Parkaccept no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Aqua Parkwhether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the use of the Aqua Park. You agree to be responsible for your own property.
You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified Maji Magic Aqua Park, its directors, employees, and any other person or persons as may be authorised by Maji Magic Aqua Park to promote or organise this activity from and against all actions, claims, costs, expenses and demands in or connection with your failure to comply with any of your obligations as set out above.
Nothing in this disclaimer shall limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
By submitting this form you confirm that you areof over the age of 18 (or and competent to provide this indemnity), and youhave read thedisclaimer and indemnitycarefullyandunderstand the terms and conditions. You acknowledge that you have read the Disclaimer and agree to provide the Indemnity requested. You acknowledge that you have agreed to submit your acceptance to thisDisclaimer and Indemnity without any inducement, assurance or guarantee, and intend this electronic submissionto serve as confirmation of yourcomplete and unconditional acceptance of the terms, conditionsand provisions of the Disclaimer and Indemnity.